Aespire* View offers you clarity of view and clarity of decision.
Developed with the help of clinicians worldwide, it is a cost-effective solution for hospital operating rooms and stand alone surgery centers.
Aespire View offers a large, 12-inch color ventilator display and features GE’s Advanced Breathing System (ABS), which is well-suited for low flow anesthesia. The Optional Total Flow Sensing module electronically measures, displays, and exports both individual gas flow and total fresh gas flow to help manage costs.
Clarity of View
- Precisely assess and quickly respond to changes in your patient’s status, thanks to:
- The large 12-inch color ventilator display with color waveform and alarm message indicators
- Familiar user interface
Helps Manage Costs
- Total fresh gas or total flow sensing (TFS) module (optional)
More Ventilation Choices Means More Tailored Care
- With five ventilation packages, including GE’s innovative Pressure Controlled Ventilation-Volume Guaranteed (PCV-VG) technology, the Aespire View lets you tailor ventilation for each patient.
- Ventilation modes are available à la carte, so you can tailor the clinical capabilities of your anesthesia delivery system with the options you need.
- Ventilation modes available on Aespire View include:
- Volume Control
- Pressure Control
- Manual ventilation
Well-Suited for Low-Flow Cases
- The integrated Advanced Breathing System (ABS) provides a low circuit volume (2.7 L), delivering fast-response, low-flow anesthesia.
- The rising multi-breath bellows provide visual feedback about the patient’s status.
Precision Flow Technology You Can Count On
Manage your patient’s gas delivery with the Aespire View’s consistent pneumatic gas flow mixing, individual flow controls, and dual-flow tubes. A minimum O2 flow of 50 mL/min helps ensure accuracy in low-flow situations, and an auxiliary common gas outlet facilitates low-pressure leak testing.
Physical Integration Helps Reduce the Need for Separate Equipment
The Aespire View offers an integrated standard AGCO and optional integrated features including auxiliary O2, suction control, CO2bypass, and multiple monitor integration kits.
PCV-VG – Pressure Control Ventilation Volume Guaranteed
Compliance in your patient’s lungs changes breath by breath. Pressure Control helps maximize time for gas exchange while delivering the same volume regardless of compliance changes.
PCV-VG delivers the same tidal volume with all the benefits of Pressure Control Ventilation.
- PCV-VG helps ensure that your patients receive the same volume regardless of compliance changes caused by packs, retractors, position, surgical exposure, or relaxation.
- Get consistent tidal volume in the face of compliance changes.
- In PCV-VG, the Smartvent* 7900 delivers the preset tidal volume with low pressure using a decelerating flow.
- The first breath delivered to the patient is a volume-controlled breath; this is visible on the screen with a ‘square’ flow waveform and a ‘shark-fin’ pressure waveform.
- The patient’s compliance is determined from this volume breath, and the inspiratory pressure level is then established for the subsequent PCV-VG breaths. PCV-VG breaths are characterized by a decelerating flow waveform and a square pressure waveform.
PSVPro – Pressure Supported Ventilation
The GE Healthcare 7900 SmartVent’s advanced feature PSVPro (Pressure Supported Ventilation) expands the clinical capabilities of the Anesthesia Delivery portfolio to help meet the needs of your patients.
With a broad patient range capability, an adjustable flow trigger, PEEP, and an apnea backup mode, the PSVPro mode helps simplify the work of caring for your spontaneously breathing patients. PSV supports spontaneous breathing by supplementing pressure to the airway in response to patient initiated breaths.
- During PSV, once a breath is initiated, the ventilator pressurizes the airway to a given inspiratory support pressure (Psupport).
- The “Pro” piece of PSVPro refers to the apnea backup feature. After a clinician-selected period of time, apneic patients are mechanically ventilated with a SIMV pressure mode.
- Assists in overcoming the resistance within the breathing circuit and patient circuit, helping decrease the patient’s work of breathing
- Helps counter the reduction in the patient’s functional residual capacity (FRC) and the decrease in muscle contraction due to the anesthetics
- May be used with LMAs due to its lower airway pressures
- With automatic apnea backup mode, uses an SIMV-PC + PSV mode to maintain a minimum minute ventilation in the event the patient stops spontaneously breathing.
- With adjustable inspiration termination, allows fine-tuning to the patient’s breathing pattern.
- Supports virtually all spontaneous breaths
- Uses a decelerating flow pattern (optimizes inspiratory flow)
- Sustains or enhances the patient’s tidal volume and etCO2 maintenance
SIMV – Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation
The GE Healthcare 7900 SmartVent advanced feature SIMV (Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation) expands the clinical capabilities of our anesthesia delivery portfolio to help meet the needs of your patients.
With broad patient range capability, an adjustable flow trigger, and trigger window, the SIMV mode helps simplify the work of caring for your spontaneously breathing patients.
SIMV is designed to provide assured rates and tidal volumes in a manner that supplements the patient’s own spontaneous efforts. By synchronizing to the patient’s effort, the ventilator responds to the patient’s breathing needs.
Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation allows the ventilator to sense a patient’s own breathing and permit spontaneous breathing between mechanical ventilations, while providing sufficient mandatory breaths should the patient’s own rate fall below a preset value.
Because of the synchronization provided in SIMV mode, the ventilator will assist a patient’s own breath when that breath falls within the synchronization window as specified by the clinician. These synchronized ventilations can help overcome difficulties experienced when patients attempt to compete with controlled mechanical ventilation.
During the course of general anesthesia, various agents can affect the overall respiratory rate and volume. Among these are narcotics, inhalation agents, neuromuscular blocking agents, sedatives, or any combination of these drugs. The application of SIMV is well suited to manage these situations providing for a minimum volume.
- SmartVent tidal volume compensation system works in all mandatory breaths.
- Adjustable trigger window allows fine-tuning to the patient’s breathing pattern.
- Respiratory rate is adjustable from 2 to 60 bpm.
- Provides assured rate and tidal volume for a minimum minute ventilation
- Automatic synchronization with mandatory breaths
- Improved synchronization of breaths helps the ventilator respond to the patient’s breathing needs.
The Equipped MD Difference.
Equipped MD offers all configurations of the GE-Datex Ohmeda Aespire View and refurbishes everything using our 25+ years of Anesthesia refurbishing experience.
On top of our in-depth refurbishing process, Equipped MD offers a unique pricing program with our “Wholesale Direct” pricing structure. For years we have been building anesthesia machines for other equipment distributors and dealers, and are now offering the same pricing direct to healthcare professionals. This allows us to offer you exceptional value, and custom tailor the pricing to your needs & budget. To learn the details and get in-depth pricing simply hit the request a quote button above or simply give us a call.