With our newest Carestation, we left no stone unturned, turned conventional wisdom on its head and challenged ourselves to rethink everything. Carestaion 600 Series….It’s all within reach.
The Carestation 620 is a compact, affordable and easy to use anesthesia system that features a:
- Sleek integrated design suited for constrained environments
- Simple user interface for improved workflows
To help clinicians deliver efficient, precise and reliable anesthesia care to solve today’s toughest challenges.
High touch precision. Low flow performance.
GE is a leader in designing Carestations specifically suited to the practice of low-flow anesthesia delivery and its fast wash-in/wash-out requirements. Ensuring quick patient response to changes in fresh gas and anesthetic agent may positively impact anesthetic costs and improve induction and emergence — optimizing time in the OR.
The Carestation 620 is a compact, versatile and easy to use anesthesia system designed to help clinicians deliver reliable anesthesia care to solve today’s toughest challenges.
- Small footprint: mobility & rugged durability
- Simple and fast guided daily checkout process —as fast as three minutes
- Intuitive flat menu UI & ergonomic touches
- Easy disassembly & cleaning
Carestation 620 is a solution that connects devices in a single, integrated system.
- Simple tools intelligently packaged
- User interface specifically designed to improve access to core functions
- Simplified patient transport and data transfer
Integrated CARESCAPE Respiratory Module1
- Single-width modularity
- Reduced sample flow: 40% decrease in sample flow size
- 67% increase in Respiration Rate (RR) measurement range
- 100% increase CO2 & O2 measurement accuracy RR range
- 40% increase in RR range with Pediatric Spirometry/Pedi-lite sensor
- 67% decrease in TV lower range with Pediatric Spirometry/Pedi-lite sensor
- Enhanced new water trap design
The Equipped MD Difference.
Equipped MD offers all configurations of the GE Carestation 620 and refurbishes everything using our 25+ years of Anesthesia refurbishing experience.
On top of our in-depth refurbishing process, Equipped MD offers a unique pricing program with our “Wholesale Direct” pricing structure. For years we have been building anesthesia machines for other equipment distributors and dealers, and are now offering the same pricing direct to healthcare professionals. This allows us to offer you exceptional value, and custom tailor the pricing to your needs & budget. To learn the details and get in-depth pricing simply hit the request a quote button above or simply give us a call.