With more surgical procedures being performed outside of the traditional OR setting each year, Dräger recognized the need to recruit a specially designed system into our CareArea™ OR/Anesthesia portfolio. Fabius Tiro™ represents our commitment to meet the unique and changing needs of non-traditional locations, by making the latest technology available at a fraction of the cost:
- Same technology and performance as our other popular systems in a compact design
- Intuitive operation and layout ensures ease of use and a short learning curve
- Ample illuminated workspace
- Convenient compact breathing sys- tem (COSY)
- Fresh gas decoupled for tidal volume delivery unaffected by fresh gas flow adjustments
- Simplified design allows easy disassembly for sterilization of all components in contact with patient gas
- Pivot and height adjustment allow convenient positioning of breathing system
- Dräger E-Vent® piston-based ventilator is the latest in precision anesthesia ventilation technology.
- Electronically driven and controlled, the E-Vent® provides significant advantages for you and your patient.
- Ventilates any patient – even as your needs change to accommodate sicker patients with more complex procedures.
- Consumes no drive gas, allowing dramatically increased ventilation time when running on cylinders
- Precision volume ventilation for pediatric and other applications where accuracy is critical
- Pressure control ventilation is available as an option
- Fabius Tiro™ – electronically measures and displays fresh gas flows, allowing this important information to be recorded and utilized for cost savings and quality control.
A sound business investment:
- Advanced ventilation technology meets your needs now and in the future
- Modular design – easy to upgrade as your needs change and new features become available, e.g. additional ventilation modes
- Affordable initial cost and low lifetime costs
And that’s just the beginning – Fabius Tiro™ is also offered as part of our CareArea™ solution, a complete workstation including our renowned Infinity Patient Monitoring SystemTM:
- Flexible vital signs monitoring
- ntuitive operation
- ESU interference suppression
- Solid state multi-gas monitoring
- Infinity network interface for electronic availability of all displayed datas
The Equipped MD Difference.
Equipped MD offers all configurations of the Drager Fabius Tiro and refurbishes everything using our 25+ years of Anesthesia refurbishing experience.
On top of our in-depth refurbishing process, Equipped MD offers a unique pricing program with our “Wholesale Direct” pricing structure. For years we have been building anesthesia machines for other equipment distributors and dealers, and are now offering the same pricing direct to healthcare professionals. This allows us to offer you exceptional value, and custom tailor the pricing to your needs & budget. To learn the details and get in-depth pricing simply hit the request a quote button above or simply give us a call.