The treatment of cardiovascular and degenerative musculoskeletal conditions calls for high-performance intraoperative imaging technologies. Incorporating the latest CMOS technology for excellent image quality, the Ziehm Vision RFD is the ideal product. In addition to the cardiovascular-focused 20.5 cm x 20.5 cm flat-panel version, the Ziehm Vision RFD is available with a 31 cm x 31 cm CMOS flat-panel detector. This is the preferred model for highly demanding orthopedic, trauma or cardiovascular interventions that require more information in one image. Both systems are equipped with a powerful generator for optimum penetration, Advanced Active Cooling to enable longer procedures and an intuitive operating concept for high clinical standards.
The system Ziehm Vision RFD is now available in the CMOSline1,2premium edition. All CMOSline systems come with a Ziehm Imaging CMOS detector and the groundbreaking dose reduction technology Beam Filtration3. This combination allows for excellent image quality with a lower dose.
Ziehm Vision RFD Highlights:
- Trust in over 10 years of flat-panel performance now enhanced with CMOS imaging excellence
- Unlock the power to perform with advanced generator and cooling technology
- Deliver advanced surgical care with the Ziehm Usability Concept
- Reduce exposure significantly with the next-generation SmartDose4
Ziehm Vision RFD Ease of Use:
- Latest CMOS flat-panel technology
- Optimal soft tissue and bone contrast with high spatial resolution and low noise levels
- Pulsed monoblock generator with 25 kW power performance
- Advanced Active Cooling for optimal generator temperature
- Best-in-class ergonomics with a footprint of only 0.8 m² and 165 degrees of orbital movement
- Up to three synchronized, intuitive touchscreen user interfaces with SmartEye technology
- Ziehm Usability Concept combining a unique and finely tuned set of hardware features with seamlessly integrated software functionalities
Ziehm Vision RFD Image quality:
- Comprehensive dose concept for high image quality and minimized dose
- Automatic optimization of dose and image quality with advanved anatomical programs
- Dedicated functions to significantly reduce exposure in pediatric surgery5
- Beam Filtration for reduced skin entrance dose without compromising on image quality for all CMOSline systems
The Equipped MD Difference.
Equipped MD offers all configurations of the Ziehm Vision FD and refurbishes everything in-house using our 25+ years of c-arm refurbishing experience. All Ziehm systems go through our in-depth process which includes:
- 300 Point Inspection Of Internal Parts
- Replacement Of Wear Items
- New Board Level Batteries
- New Brake Pads
- New Paint – Complete
- Factory Calibration
- Includes FDA Report Of Assembly (Form 2579)
- Standard 30 Day Warranty, Optional 6 Months & 1 Year Options
- Shipping Available To All 50 States
On top of our in-depth refurbishing process, Equipped MD offers a unique pricing program with our “Wholesale Direct” pricing structure. For years we have been building c-arms for other equipment distributors and dealers, and are now offering the same pricing direct to healthcare professionals. This allows us to offer you exceptional value, and custom tailor the pricing to your needs & budget. To learn the details and get in-depth pricing simply hit the request a quote button above or simply give us a call.