Ziehm Solo is the first choice for small operating rooms. The single unit comprises a compact and versatile C-arm, full-size monitor and intuitive touchscreen user interface. All functions required for an optimal image acquisition, processing and archiving are integrated in the C-arm. Ziehm Solo delivers optimal performance for pain management, orthopedics and lithotripsy. Versatile viewing options such as the separate Ziehm Viewing Station enable the physician to configure the unit according to individual requirements. A variety of options let Ziehm Solo be configured to the needs of the application it will be used for.
Ziehm Solo Highlights:
- Compact design with 24” split screen, flatscreen monitor or 2 x 18” flatscreen monitors mounted on C-arm
- Footprint of only 0,8m²
- Intuitive user interface for easy handling on one single touchscreen
Ziehm Solo Image quality:
- High resolution thanks to 1k x 1k technology and more than 4,000 shades of gray
- Pulsed monoblock 2 kW generator for optimal image quality with up to 25 frames per second
The Equipped MD Difference.
Equipped MD offers all configurations of the Ziehm Solo and refurbishes everything in-house using our 25+ years of c-arm refurbishing experience. All Ziehm systems go through our in-depth process which includes:
- 300 Point Inspection Of Internal Parts
- Replacement Of Wear Items
- New Board Level Batteries
- New Brake Pads
- New Paint – Complete
- Factory Calibration
- Includes FDA Report Of Assembly (Form 2579)
- Standard 30 Day Warranty, Optional 6 Months & 1 Year Options
- Shipping Available To All 50 States
On top of our in-depth refurbishing process, Equipped MD offers a unique pricing program with our “Wholesale Direct” pricing structure. For years we have been building c-arms for other equipment distributors and dealers, and are now offering the same pricing direct to healthcare professionals. This allows us to offer you exceptional value, and custom tailor the pricing to your needs & budget. To learn the details and get in-depth pricing simply hit the request a quote button above or simply give us a call.