With Ziehm Vision, Ziehm Imaging creates a new standard in mobile C-arm functionality including highly demanding minimally invasive and interventional procedures performed in areas such as cardiology, urology, neurology and orthopedics.
Ziehm Vision delivers high-quality imaging with low dose exposure on a footprint of just 0.8 m². It features a compact C-arm and monitor cart with an intuitive touchscreen user interface as well as two monochrome 18” flatscreen monitors. It has a high-resolution CCD camera that detects over 4,000 shades of gray. The monoblock generator’s unique liquid cooling system (Advanced Active Cooling) is specially designed for extended use in operating theaters, making the Ziehm Vision ideal for a wide range of clinical applications such as general surgery, orthopedics, and traumatology.
Ziehm Vision Highlights:
- Advanced Active Cooling for unlimited fluoroscopy time
- ODDC (Object Detected Dose Control) for optimized image quality, even if an object is moving or the region of interest is not centered
- Small footprint of just 0.8 m²
Ziehm Vision Ease of Use:
- Synchronized Vision Center touchscreen user interfaces on C-arm and monitor cart
- Steer and brake functions activated via a single lever (EasyDrive system)
- Color levers allow staff to quickly identify desired movement functions (optional)
- Remote Vision Center for sterile bedside control (optional)
Ziehm Vision Image quality:
- 1k x 1k image matrix for high resolution
- Over 4,000 shades of gray
The Equipped MD Difference.
Equipped MD offers all configurations of the Ziehm Vision and refurbishes everything in-house using our 25+ years of c-arm refurbishing experience. All Ziehm systems go through our in-depth process which includes:
- 300 Point Inspection Of Internal Parts
- Replacement Of Wear Items
- New Board Level Batteries
- New Brake Pads
- New Paint – Complete
- Factory Calibration
- Includes FDA Report Of Assembly (Form 2579)
- Standard 30 Day Warranty, Optional 6 Months & 1 Year Options
- Shipping Available To All 50 States
On top of our in-depth refurbishing process, Equipped MD offers a unique pricing program with our “Wholesale Direct” pricing structure. For years we have been building c-arms for other equipment distributors and dealers, and are now offering the same pricing direct to healthcare professionals. This allows us to offer you exceptional value, and custom tailor the pricing to your needs & budget. To learn the details and get in-depth pricing simply hit the request a quote button above or simply give us a call.