The LIFEPAK® 12 Defibrillator/Monitor is a multi-parameter device that combines semi-automated and manual defibrillation with capnography, external pacing, 12-lead electrocardiography and other monitoring functions. Its platform is upgradeable, allowing customers to add new parameters as their needs change and as new features are introduced.
- Available with ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology
- Compact and portable
- Paddle preference — your choice of standard paddles, pediatric paddles, and/or sterilizable internal and external paddles
- Compatible with QUIK-COMBO® pacing/defibrillation/ECG electrodes
- Easy, simple, and affordable upgrades
- Guidance for compliance with HIPAA Security Standards for a Covered Entity available
- Masimo SET® pulse oximetery offers accurate and stable oxygen saturation monitoring
- Oscillometric noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) monitoring, with artifact rejection and automatic measurement modes
- End-tidal CO2 (EtCO2) monitor for both intubated and nonintubated patients, with patented Microstream®, capnography technology and FilterLine® accessories that operate smoothly even in high humidity
- GE Marquette 12SL™ ECG analysis program provides industry-standard interpretation so you can make treatment decisions with confidence
- Vital signs trending allows for rapid evaluation of changes in patient condition
- Cardiac condition and risk are easily tracked. ST-segment deviation is measured every 30 seconds
- Two channels of invasive pressure monitoring with waveforms and numerics displayed, interfaces with a variety of transducers
- Bluetooth wireless communication for transmission of 12-lead ECG and patient data
- Select AED, manual defibrillation or both, depending on users’ skills and comfort level; add noninvasive pacing, pulse oximetry (SpO2), 12-lead ECG analysis or LCD display, capnography and noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP)
- Take your pick of 50mm or 100mm printers, accessories and power options
The Equipped MD Difference.
At Equipped MD we guarantee the best possible pricing on all Medtronic / Physio Control products. We will meet or beat any competitors quote, and offer our “wholesale direct” pricing right out of the gate. This allows us to offer you exceptional value, and custom tailor the pricing to your needs & budget. To learn the details and get in-depth pricing simply hit the request a quote button above or simply give us a call.