With GE’s newest Carestation, they left no stone unturned, turned conventional wisdom on its head and challenged themselves to rethink everything. Carestaion 600 Series….It’s all within reach.
The Carestation 600 series is a compact, versatile, affordable and easy to use anesthesia platform that features a:
- Sleek integrated design suited for constrained environments
- Simple user interface for improved workflows
- Scalable tools and technology for diverse patient acuities
To help clinicians deliver efficient, precise and reliable anesthesia care to solve today’s toughest challenges.
GE is a leader in designing Carestations specifically suited to the practice of low-flow anesthesia delivery and its fast wash-in/wash-out requirements. Ensuring quick patient response to changes in fresh gas and anesthetic agent may positively impact anesthetic costs and improve induction and emergence — optimizing time in the OR.
Elegantly engineered and appointed with ergonomic touches and software driven time-savers, the Carestation 600 series can help enhance workflows, optimize precious OR time and help hospitals bend the cost curve.
- Small footprint: mobility & rugged durability
- Simple and fast guided daily checkout process —as fast as three minutes
- Intuitive flat menu UI& ergonomic touches
- Advanced ventilation & automated procedures1
- ecoFLOW Option & Pause Gas Control1
- Easy disassembly & cleaning
Scalable solution that connects devices in a single, integrated system. The digital platform supports upgradeability so your investments keep pace with technology advances.
- Innovative parameters and advanced tools intelligently packaged
- User interface specifically designed to improve access to core functions
- Simplified patient transport and data transfer
Integrated CARESCAPE Respiratory Module
- Single-width modularity
- Reduced sample flow: 40% decrease in sample flow size
- 67% increase in Respiration Rate (RR) measurement range
- 100% increase CO2 & O2 measurement accuracy RR range
- 40% increase in RR range with Pediatric Spirometry/Pedi-lite sensor
- 67% decrease in TV lower range with Pediatric Spirometry/Pedi-lite sensor
- Environment friendly Enhanced new water trap design
*Only available on the Carestion 650 and 650c
Anesthetic agents are the biggest ongoing expense associated with anesthesia units. Reducing fresh gas flow during maintenance of anesthesia is associated with several benefits. Enhanced preservation of temperature and humidity, cost savings through more efficient utilization of inhaled anesthetics, and environmental considerations are three key reasons to implement a low-flow friendly practice.1
ecoFLOW is a display option that provides a graphical representation of oxygen flow and anesthetic agent use that has the potential to reduce agent costs when agent waste gases are reduced.2
ecoFLOW Display: How it looks…how it works.
- The “Fi25 O2” target is the target to maintain patient circuit oxygen at 25%
- Maintain “O2 total” to be greater than “Fi25 O2 flow”
- Adjust flow to help mitigate the risk of hypoxic delivery or avoid excess FGF delivery
The Equipped MD Difference.
Equipped MD offers all configurations of the GE Carestation 650 and refurbishes everything using our 25+ years of Anesthesia refurbishing experience.
On top of our in-depth refurbishing process, Equipped MD offers a unique pricing program with our “Wholesale Direct” pricing structure. For years we have been building anesthesia machines for other equipment distributors and dealers, and are now offering the same pricing direct to healthcare professionals. This allows us to offer you exceptional value, and custom tailor the pricing to your needs & budget. To learn the details and get in-depth pricing simply hit the request a quote button above or simply give us a call.