Did you know Equipped MD’s rental division offers Ultrasound Rentals?
Rentals MD can help provide you with any of your ultrasound needs. Our rental division offers a wide range of Ultrasound rental units including both portables and trolly based system. We offer rentals from brands such as GE Healthcare, Philips, Mindray, SonoSite and Sonoscape and can provide rentals on most popular models from each manufacture. We offer a wide range of software configurations to cover most applications such as general, MSK, Vascular, Cardiac, OB/GYN, as well as a large range of probes.
The Rentals MD difference.
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to renting ultrasound systems, but Rental MD offers some unique advantages that others do not.
- All ultrasound rentals have a built in rent-to-own program. 50% of each months rent can be applied towards the purchase of the rental system. This allows you to build equity in your rental ultrasound, and we even allow you to apply the equity to newer system of equal or greater value if you decide you want to upgrade at time of purchase.
- We cover all service on the ultrasound units during the rental period. Never pay more then the monthly rental fee, as there are no hidden costs.
- In the event of a service call we pro-rate your rental rate for any time that the unit is out of service. Simply put if the equipment isn’t working you wont be charged for it.
- Fast shipping times. We can get equipment to you in as little as 24 hours from time of inquiry.
- Fast Service. Same day phone support, and next day on site service is most cases.
- Short term and long term rental options. We offer Ultrasound rentals in both short term and long term options to meet your facility’s needs.
- Upgrade your ultrasound rental at any time. Never be stuck with equipment that your not happy with. If at any time during the rental you would like to upgrade to a different system, we are always happy to exchange the equipment for a different ultrasound unit.
If your in the market for an Ultrasound Rental we would love to hear from you. For a quote simply give us a call at (833) 838-8381 or simply fill out our REQUEST A QUOTE FORM
Additional Rental Resources:
Should I Buy, Lease Or Rent – Understand which option is best for you
Save Money & Reduce Risk With Adding A New Specialty To Your ASC