The Valleylab Force EZ Electrosurgical Generator has instant response technology that provides surgeons with improved performance at lower power settings, minimizing the risk of tissue damage and neuromuscular stimulation, and decreasing the need to “turn up the generator.” The Force EZ will adjust automatically, responding to tissue changes, maintaining power delivery, and minimizing drag. Instant Response technology will reduce capacitive coupling by 30-50%. This is acheieved by limiting the RMS voltage and the high frequency harmonics.
- Instant Response Technology
- Improved Performance at lower power settings
- Three internal microcontrollers
- Easy to use
- A Power Efficiency Rating (PER) of approximately 97 for accurate and consistent cut performance.
- Two Cut modes, both controlled by Instant Response technology, offers surgeons a variety of choices: Pure Cut for a clean, precise cut. Blend for cutting with hemostasis.
- Two Primary Coag Modes: Low for low voltage contact coagulation , High for efficient noncontact coagulation.
- Standard biopolar mode
- Versatile system that is uniquely compatible with other devices
- Separate monopolar and bipolar footswitch connectors on rear panel for easy setup.
- Convenient design for boom applications.
The Equipped MD Difference.
At Equipped MD we guarantee the best possible pricing on all Medtronic / Valleylab products. We will meet or beat any competitors quote, and offer our “wholesale direct” pricing right out of the gate. This allows us to offer you exceptional value, and custom tailor the pricing to your needs & budget. To learn the details and get in-depth pricing simply hit the request a quote button above or simply give us a call.