- High Power Digital ESU.
- High-performance capabilities in a multipurpose generator
- Provides flexibility through varying degrees of homeostasis
- The operator can choose one of three preset modes: simultaneous independent coagulation, low voltage coagulation and Valleylab REM safety, which substantially reduces the risk of patient burns at the return electrode site.
Valleylab Force 2 Electrosurgical Unit
The Equipped MD Difference.
At Equipped MD we guarantee the best possible pricing on all Medtronic / Valleylab products. We will meet or beat any competitors quote, and offer our “wholesale direct” pricing right out of the gate. This allows us to offer you exceptional value, and custom tailor the pricing to your needs & budget. To learn the details and get in-depth pricing simply hit the request a quote button above or simply give us a call.
- Pure Cut: 300 watts
- Blend 1: 250 watts
- Blend 2: 200 watts
- Blend 3: 150 watts
- Coag: 120 watts
- Low Voltage Coag: 99 watts
- Bipolar: 70 watts
- Cut: 500 kHz sinusoid
- Blend 1: 500 kHz bursts of sinusoid at 50% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Blend 2: 500 kHz bursts of sinusoid at 37.5% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Blend 3: 500 kHz bursts of sinusoid at 25% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Coag: 500 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with repetition frequency of 31 kHz
- Low Voltage Coag: 500 kHz bursts of sinusoid at 25% duty cycle recurring at 31 kHz
- Bipolar: 500 kHz sinusoid, unmodulated
- 23 lbs. (10.4 kg)
- 8″H x 13″W x 21″L (20 x 33 x 53 cm)
Input Power Source
- Max.Current: Idle: 0.4 A; Cut: 6 A; Coag: 3 A; Bipolar: 1.5 A
- Max. Power: Idle: 50 W; Cut: 700 W; Coag: 300 W; Bipolar: 180 W
Medtronic, Covidien, Valleylab