Engineering meets Science meets Surgery.
No one else in the industry has gone to the extremes of engineering as have we. But then, bringing perfection to medical lighting is what we do. In developing our flagship series VistOR MS, we sought to create the most pure, uniform white light possible, taking into account not only how LEDs operate but also how the human eye perceives color. The result is a remarkable optics technology that sets a new standard in surgical illumination.
This light combines unparalleled output in a compact lightweight light head and delivers it at an extremely affordable price. The applications of the VistOR MS LED Surgery Light extend throughout the hospital and into ambulatory surgery. Whether your needs are for a surgical light in the Operating Room, Trauma Bay, a treatment light in the ER or a procedure light, the VistOR MS LED can be configured to meet your needs. This light has created a new standard in the industry being available as a single, dual or triple ceiling mount. Thereby extending its range of applications beyond the hospital into ambulatory, small clinic and physician office settings.
Features of the VistOR MS LED Surgical Light:
- Cross Focus Technology™ provides superior shadow control.
- Optional “in-light” HD camera (1080i high-definition, 20x optical zoom/12x digital zoom).
- Dimming and illumination field are easily controlled with the sterilizable handle.
- The light field can be adjusted from 9” – 13” with minimal reduction of illuminated brightness.
- Single, dual and triple mounts afford tremendous flexibility in how you equip your operating room.
- Configurations can include multiple light heads and high-definition video camera and monitor options.
- Proudly made in the USA.
The Equipped MD Difference.
At Equipped MD we guarantee the best possible pricing on all Nuvo Surgical products. We will meet or beat any competitors quote, and offer our “wholesale direct” pricing right out of the gate. This allows us to offer you exceptional value, and custom tailor the pricing to your needs & budget. To learn the details and get in-depth pricing simply hit the request a quote button above or simply give us a call.
Color Temperature: 4300°K pure white illumination
Light Intensity: Brilliant 130,000 lux output
Intensity Settings: 5 (from 50% – 100%)
LED Life Expectancy 50,000 hour-rated LED life
Radiated Heat: Near Zero
Controls on Sterile Handle: Yes
Pattern Size: 9” – 13” (228.6 – 330.2 mm)
Ambient Light Mode: Yes (minimally-invasive)
Voltage: 100 – 240 VAC 50/60 Hz