The B40 Patient Monitor: a powerful combination of performance and affordability.
Provide innovative monitoring technology to your patients with the remarkably versatile and affordable B40 Patient Monitor. You’ll get the advanced patient data you need for timely decision making in a wide range of settings, thanks to enhanced networking connectivity.
Adaptable. Intuitive. Accurate. The B40 Patient Monitor helps you maintain a high standard of care while making the most of your budget.
The B40 Patient Monitor: accuracy and speed without compromise.
The exceptional monitoring capabilities you’ve come to expect from GE Healthcare now in an adaptable patient monitor, designed with your budget in mind.
- Monitor a wide range of patients, from pediatrics to adults
- Use in a variety of settings, from physician offices to ambulatory surgery centers and surgical suites
- Small footprint fits in even the smallest care areas
- Multiple mounting options and range of accessories offer maximum adaptability
- Scalable, modular design permits parameter flexibility
Simplicity of operation
- Intuitive features and user interfaces require minimal training and setup
- 12.1-inch crystal clear display shows up to six waveforms at a glance
- Get one-button access to commonly used functions
- Advanced alarm system with preset limits and breakthrough alarms alerts caregivers to critical situations
- Get dependable performance, patient after patient
- Rugged design stands up to heavy use in busy care areas
- Enhance accuracy and speed with trusted GE algorithms:
- Cardiac: EK-Pro arrhythmia analysis and ST-segment o Hemodynamic: DINAMAP* SuperSTAT NIBP technology, invasive blood pressure and continuous temperature
- Respiratory: CO2 (Et, Fi), O2 (Et, Fi), N2O, agent identification
- Pulse oximetry: GE’s TruSignal SpO2 (Masimo and Nellcor options also available.)
- Neurology: Entropy (RE, SE, BSR)
Enhanced networking capability
- Monitor works in both CARESCAPE* and S/5 network environments
- EMR connectivity is offered through the CARESCAPE* Gateway server or HL7 output directly from the monitor
- Patient data is easily shared and available where needed
- Collaborate with the GE anesthesia delivery system to create a workstation for the OR or surgery center
The Equipped MD Difference.
At Equipped MD we guarantee the best possible pricing on all GE Healthcare products. We will meet or beat any competitors quote, and offer our “wholesale direct” pricing right out of the gate. This allows us to offer you exceptional value, and custom tailor the pricing to your needs & budget. To learn the details and get in-depth pricing simply hit the request a quote button above or simply give us a call.