Adding unsurpassed brilliance in the OR
Ideal within the surgical environment, the VistOR Pro offers unsurpassed longevity and flexibility in a package that’s incredibly affordable. The large diameter LED array provides excellent shadow control – even with just a single light head. Pressing the center button on the sterilizable handle allows 5-stage dimming plus ambient light mode (for minimally-invasive procedures) for easy management of brightness within the illumination field.
The VistOR Series offers a selection of three different-sized lights and provides unparalleled optics for ambulatory surgery centers, procedure rooms, trauma rooms, clinics and physician office.
Whether you’re performing surgery, procedures or exams, it’s absolutely critical that the lighting conditions be optimal so you can visualize your work with complete accuracy. Nothing less is acceptable. At Nuvo, our sole focus is making that happen.
Features Of The VistOR PRO LED Exam And Procedure Light:
- Cross Focus Technology™ provides superior shadow control.
- On/off and intensity settings are easily controlled from the sterilizable handle.
- 36 high efficiency ultracool LED’s provide superior illumination and unmatched shadow control.
- Precision-balanced and articulated arm to allow the greatest reach and range of positioning with surprising ease.
- Optional Battery Back-Up available for portable and ceiling/wall mounts.
- Complete range of mounting options: Single Ceiling, Dual Ceiling, Wall, and Portable Mounting options. We also offer our versatile ChuttleTrak™ ceiling-mounted lights for procedures that require extended overhead coverage. It comes in Single or Dual Trolley models.
- Proudly made in the USA.
The Equipped MD Difference.
At Equipped MD we guarantee the best possible pricing on all Nuvo Surgical products. We will meet or beat any competitors quote, and offer our “wholesale direct” pricing right out of the gate. This allows us to offer you exceptional value, and custom tailor the pricing to your needs & budget. To learn the details and get in-depth pricing simply hit the request a quote button above or simply give us a call.
- Color Temperature: 4300° K pure white illumination
- Light Intensity: 100,000 lux at 1 meter
- Intensity Settings: 5 (from 50% – 100%)
- LED Life Efficiency: 50,000 hour-rated LED life
- Radiated Heat: Near-zero
- Controls on Sterile Handle: Yes
- Voltage: 100 – 240 VAC 50/60 Hz