Stable, Accessible, Precise, Quiet, and Vibration-Free Positioning!
- Free-float tabletop – With specially-designed SmoothGlide™ movement
- Tabletop motion – Expansive head-to-toe, 35″
- Radiolucent area – Extra-large, 75″
- High-speed actuators – Assure quick tabletop positioning, height adjustability, isocentric lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions
- Isocentric lateral roll – Maintains image center during tabletop movement, minimizing image distortion
- Carbon fiber tabletop – Low attenuation with choice of contoured or rectangular design
- Contoured tabletop – Features a face cutout for comfortable prone positioning
- Mushroom shaped control – Ergonomic, for free-float motion
- Table base – Encased in stainless steel, easy to clean
- Hand and foot-operated controllers – Ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning
- Patient capacity – 500 lb
- Low profile base – For unrestricted C-arm movement
- AC and battery power – Standard
The Surgical C-Arm Table 840 is designed for image-guided fluoroscopic procedures where stability, access, and precise, quiet, vibration-free positioning are essential. A cantilevered low attenuation carbon fiber tabletop, with choice of rectangular or contoured design, accommodates portable or ceiling-suspended C-Arms. The rectangular top offers additional space to allow for superior image quality for long-leg runoff studies. The contoured top provides ample workspace for anesthesiologists, yet the narrowness required for cervical procedures. Choose the top that best suits your needs to achieve optimum image resolution.
The extra-large, 75″ radiolucent area, free-float X-Y tabletop, motorized control of height, isocentric lateral roll, Trendelenburg motions and the catheter tray extension make the Surgical C-Arm Table – 840 ideal for cardiovascular procedures. The radiolucent area is free of cross members, allowing full fluoroscopic visualization and unobstructed C-Arm positioning. Functional design provides complete access with reduced radiation exposure to clinicians. Patient comfort and stability are assured by two-inch thick table padding and three adjustable straps with hook and loop fastening. The contoured tabletop features a face cutout for prone positioning.
The Equipped MD Difference.
At Equipped MD we guarantee the best possible pricing on all Biodex products. We will meet or beat any competitors quote, and offer our “wholesale direct” pricing right out of the gate. This allows us to offer you exceptional value, and custom tailor the pricing to your needs & budget. To learn the details and get in-depth pricing simply hit the request a quote button above or simply give us a call.